This Cranberry Gin Fizz Cocktail combines the tartness of cranberry juice and orange liquor with the earthy and floral flavor of gin. With a garnish of rosemary and fresh cranberries, this cranberry gin ccoktail is the perfect frestive holiday and Christmas drink!
- Cranberry juice: to add tartness and give the drink a beautiful and festive red color.
- Triple sec: or any orange liqueur of your liking!
- Gin: your favorite gin brand will work great!
- Club soda: to add the perfect amount of fizz and bubbles to this drink!
- Rosemary sprigs: rosemary sprigs not only make for a festive garnish, but the aromas of the rosemary also pair great with the gin.
How to make the perfect cranberry gin cocktail
- Start by shaking together the cranberry juice, orange liqueur, gin and ice.
- Pour the drink over ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and fresh cranberries, if desired!
Large batch tips
This drink is great for a large-batch Christmas gin cocktail! If you want to make a few of these at a time, you can mix the gin, triple sec, and cranberry juice in a pitcher. When you are ready to serve, pour over ice, top with club soda and garnish. Since these weren't individually shaken with ice, they will taste a bit stronger and you will want to add a splash more of club soda.
These cranberry gin cocktails would be so fun for a Christmas or holiday cocktail party! They would be delicious served with any of these seasonal apps:
If you make this cranberry gin fizz cocktail, I'd love to hear what you think in the comments below! Cheers and happy holidays!
Cranberry Gin Fizz Cocktail
- 1.5 oz gin
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz club soda
- fresh cranberries for garnish, optional
- rosemary sprig for garnish, optional
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together a handful of ice with gin, triple sec, and cranberry juice for 30 seconds, or until shaker turns completely cold.
- Use the strainer part of the cocktail shaker and strain gin, triple sec, and cranberry juice into a glass filled with ice. Top with club soda. Garnish with cranberries and rosemary (optional).
- You can add a splash more of cranberry juice to make it sweeter. You can also add a splash more of club soda if you prefer a less strong-tasting cocktail.