This cheesy hot Corn Dip recipe with cream cheese, jalapeños, and Greek yogurt, is the perfect summer appetizer for any party! Prep it ahead and pop it in the oven for an irresistible gooey cream cheese corn dip that everyone will be asking you the recipe for.
Key Ingredients & Substitutions
- Corn kernels: I definitely recommend using fresh corn kernels! They have more crunch and flavor than frozen corn. If frozen corn is all that is available, it will still turn out delicious!
- Cream cheese: A block of non-fat or regular cream cheese will work great. (I don't recommend using whipped cream cheese that comes in a tub).
- Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is a great healthy alternative to mayo. If you prefer using mayo, go for it!
- Jack and pepperjack cheeses: I love using a combination of both these cheeses! This dip is mild but if you prefer less spice, you can use all jack cheese. If you want an extra kick, you can just use pepper jack cheese.
- Jalapeño: I deseed the jalapeño but you can keep the seeds in if you like extra spice!
- Chili powder: If you are purchasing chili powder outside of the United States or Canada, I recommend referring to Recipe Tin Eats' recommendation on how to make chili powder (see the "homemade chili powder" section). Otherwise, your dip will be very spicy.
How to make hot corn dip
- Preheat the oven to 375 and prepare your round or square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the pepper jack cheese, in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dip to the prepared pan and top with the pepper jack cheese.
- Bake until hot, bubbly, and golden brown-- about 35 minutes.
Make ahead tips
This cheesy corn dip can be prepped 1-3 days in advance and tightly covered in the refrigerator. When you are ready to enjoy, bring the dip to room temperature for 20 minutes before baking in the oven.
This hot corn cream cheese dip is delicious served with tortilla chips or even vegetables. To make this appetizer a complete meal, you can serve it with:
I hope you and your friends and family love this hot corn dip with cream cheese as much as mine do! If you try it out, I'd love to know what you think!
Corn Dip with Cream Cheese
- 4 ears corn, shucked and kernals removed 2 ¾ cups
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 jalapeño pepper finely diced
- 3 oz shredded jack cheese 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 oz shredded Pepperjack cheese 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9-inch tart pan or an 8-inch square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the corn kernels, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, jalapeño, shredded jack cheese, chili powder, and kosher salt until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Top evenly with the shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Bake the dip for 35 minutes, or until it is hot, bubbly, and golden brown.
- This dip is mild, but if you are sensitive to spice, substitute the pepperjack cheese for more jack cheese. Alternatively, to increase the spice, substitute the jack cheese for more pepperjack cheese.